Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dog Walking

If you want to earn a bit extra money and you have a couple of hours spare during the day, may I subject dog walking.

Now the good thing about dog walking is that you can do it at any time during the day or evening.  I charge $19 per hour and $14 per half an hour.  You can charge what ever you like.

You will be surprise at how many people want there dogs walked.  A lot of people want dogs but don't time to walk them.  I even walk dogs for the elderly who cant walk them anymore, but still want to have a dog.

I have tired this and it does work.  There are a lot of places that will let you advertise for free.  I get a lot of jobs from Facebook.

It is also a great way to stay fit.

So good luck I will see you next week.

Image result for dog walkingImage result for dog walking

No comments:

Post a Comment